Stabilising Feet For Pop Up Stand
Increases the footprint of traditional pop up or hop up displays for greater stability
- For use with magnetic Pop Up Stands or fabric Hop Up Stands
- Increases the footprint of the display for greater stability
- Recommended when integrating a screen or shelves with your display
The addition of stabilising feet is recommended for straight shape stands or for increasing stability when integrating shelving or flat screens into displays.
We have three types of stabilising feet available for straight pop up stands. Please ensure that the feet you order are the correct type for your display.
Should you have any questions regarding the correct stabilising feet for your particular pop up stand then please call and one of our team will be happy to advise.
- 3 styles of stabilising feet for: Express Pop Up Stands, Quick Fix Pop Up Stands or Fabric 'Hop Up' Stands
- Recommended for use on straight pop up systems or where internal or external shelving is used
- Supplied in pairs
- Overall length 50mm approximately
- Feet protrude 185mm approx from the front and back of the pop up frame