Zeus Wheeled Transit Case
Protective wheeled case for storage of pop up display stands
- Manufactured from tough moulded polyethylene
- Wheels & handle for easy transportation
- The case can accept one pop up frame up to 3x5, one set of graphics and two floodlights
- Removable divider to protect graphics
- Full wrap size 785 x 1775 including overlap of 25mm
- Lifetime guarantee
The Zeus transit case is a high quality, UK manufactured wheeled case designed for the convenient transport of pop up display stands and graphics.
The Zeus pop up transit case is capable of storing any standard size pop up stand and graphics but can also be used for storing other display related equipment such as roller banner stands or fabric display stands.
The Zeus case can be be supplied with an optional printed wrap and folding table top in a choice of colour. This allows the case to be converted into a useful table/desk at an event. Ideal if you want to empty the case and utilise it rather than having to find somewhere to store it away from your stand!
Many exhibitors also use the empty space inside the case for storage of things at events. Coats, bottles of water, leaflets etc can all be stored temporarily inside the case out of sight.
The dimensions of the optional folding table top is 660mm wide x 445mm deep (at widest points)
For any optional printed wrap please see the following artwork requirements -
- Artwork Size - 785mm (tall) x 1775mm wide page size
- Resolution - We suggest no less than 150dpi at full size
- Please increase resolution accordingly to allow for any enlargement should you set artwork at a reduced-scale
- Colour mode - Supply artwork in CMYK mode only
- The middle 500mm of the page is front-viewable. We recommend placing any viewable information in this area if it is to be front-viewable
- File types supported - Please save files as JPG, Tiff or PDF
Zeus Case Wrap Data Sheet (2,333 Kb)
If you have very precise colour matching requirements for your artwork then we recommend purchasing a reduced-scale hard copy proof prior to printing the finished article.