How To Order
Find products you need and add them to your virtual cart.
It's easy. Simply select your product, choose your desired quantity, any specified options and required turnaround time, then click "Add to cart" button. Our standard turnaround production time for printed items is five full working days following the receipt of an order and artwork. We also offer an Express'rush' Production, for an additional charge we can produce your order within a few days, just confirm requirements in the comments box as you go through the checkout.
Review contents of your cart and complete checkout.
Click on a "View Cart" button on the top bar to begin checkout process and take a look at what you already have in your cart. From there you can adjust the quantities of your selection. Once you're ready, click on a "Checkout" button.
- Make sure you have picked the right items.
- Please, have your invoice and delivery address details to hand.
- Our checkout is 100% secure, as we use a powerful SSL certificate to encrypt your connection against eavesdropping and other malicious practices.
- Select the delivery service you require. This will follow the production turnaround time you have selected and deliveries are made by a next working day courier service. The delivery services available are mainland UK addresses only. If you require delivery to anywhere else, please contact us for a quote before placing the order.
- Select your payment method, online or by phone card payment, Paypal or Bank Transfer.
- Online payments are handled by our payment gateway vendors.
- Payment will be required before goods can be dispatched so pick the best option for you. Unfortunately we do not generally offer credit accounts.
- When you have proceeded all the way through the checkout you will be provided with an order number and details of how to submit your artwork to us.
Prepare and upload your artworks.
If you have placed an order for a printed product, we need to receive your artwork files before the work can be started. You can do this using our dedicated uploading tool, ArtLoader, right from the order confirmation page.
Of course you can do this later on as well -- just login to your account and pick the order you want to supply the artwork for, choose your files and wait for the upload to finish!
Our customers are our number one priority.
We will always try our best to keep you updated about the status of your order with regular notifications when the artwork has been received, checked and when your order has been dispatched.
If there will be any problems, we will contact you shortly to discuss the solution.