View our Curvorama Display Stand Gallery Here
The Curvorama Aero display kit is the perfect off the shelf solution if you require a great looking, lightweight yet expandable display system. Purchasing the Curvorama Aero kit represents a cost saving when compared to purchasing the component parts individually so it's great value for money!
The Aero kit is free-standing and the shape can be varied to suit the area you have in which to display within. It is possible to make the stand flat, concave or convex simply by adjusting the angle of the three flexible panels included in the kit.
The Curvorama Aero kit consists of the following component parts:-
3 x 600mm wide Flexible Graphic Panels
2 x 600mm wide Straight Graphic Panels
5 x pairs of legs and feet for supporting the Curvorama graphics
1 x Rigid wheeled carry case
The panels in the Curvorama kit are assembled in the order as follows:-
600mm flexible panel / 600mm straight panel / 600mm flexible panel / 600mm straight panel/ 600mm curved panel
Artwork must be supplied as a single page with a minimum of 10mm of bleed around each edge.
Laid flat, the Aero kit has an assembled size of 3 Metres wide and 2.2 Metres tall - perfect for filling smaller exhibition booth spaces. Should you wish to fill a larger area then no problem because we can supply additional straight or curved panels along with support poles and feet. Simply call or email with your floorplan and we can calculate the best combination of stands to meet your requirements!
Although the Curvorama Aero kit is a free-standing display product, we can also provide optional wall mounting clips for the printed panels at an additional cost. Wall mounting clips enable the graphic panels to be hooked over most exhibition shell scheme walls rather than using the graphics in conjunction with the supplied poles and feet. This is a benefit should you wish to maximise the use of the floor space on your exhibition stand as panels are essentially flush to the wall of your stand.
Should you require the versatility of a free standing or wall hanging display from the outset then please consider the Curvorama Universal Kit which includes all the required components in one convenient package.
Good Reasons Why You Should Pick Curvorama
- Adaptability - Curvorama is designed to be a flexible display solution suitable for any venue. Traditional pop up and roller banner stands typically create just one size and shape. Curvorama can do the job of a roller banner, a pop up stand or a wall mounted display panel plus it can perform functions that these products cannot fulfill (for example, lining the inside of a shell scheme). Curvorama uses a small number of parts that suit your needs so less kit to carry and a more consistent display solution.
- Portability - Similar sized pop stands and linking banners can weigh up to 40KG. The recommended safe lifting weight for a female from the HSE is 16KG or 23KG for a male. As Curvorama is so light, there is substantially less risk of injury from lifting.
- Fast Assembly - The joins between panels on the Curvorama system are self aligning. Curves are smooth and flowing thanks to the elasticated flexible rails. There are no tools needed to assemble Curvorama and with apropriate wall fixings the graphics can be free standing or wall mounted.
- Durable - Curvorama stands are printed using SoFlat media, printed with UV cured ink. Component parts are over spec and reliable.
- Mural Style Printed Panels - As panels can be joined together you can make more of your display by producing continuous graphics without gaps in-between. Of course if your panel designs allow it, the graphics can be used individually too.
- Lightweight and Convenient To Transport - For those travelling by air, the Curvorama system can be checked in as hold baggage. It is possible to transport up to 25 Metres of Curvorama wall in one average car.
- Saves Space - Some display stands occupy valuable stand space. With Curvorama panels and compatible wall fixings, you can hang panels onto the walls of your stand without losing space.