Exhibition shell schemes are constructed at exhibitions and events throughout the UK and the rest of the world and are the most commonly used method of dividing hall space into separate exhibition booths.
If you have booked an exhibition shell scheme at an event and want to promote your own company information and branding on the walls of the stand in a professional manner then our printed exhibition shell scheme graphic panels are the perfect, economical solution.
Printed shell scheme panels are printed onto a choice of high-quality materials and are easy to fit in a matter of minutes as they fasten to the wall of the shell scheme using velcro. Our prices normally represent a substantial saving when compared to purchasing equivalent graphic panels from other suppliers.
Shell scheme panels are printed in full colour at photographic quality onto a choice of materials. Our shell scheme graphic panels are durable and providing they are stored with care, they can be used time and time again at multiple events.
We offer a range of the following material options (please watch our video below that shows the differences) and don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any queries.
Rollable / Foldable Materials (ideal for convenient transport)
- Economy 600gsm PVC - Durable and rollable. No show-through. Approximate thickness of 300 microns. Medium scratch resistance. 1.4KG per panel. This material is a great option if you want an economical, rollable panel that can be used again and again.
- Premium Polyester with Crystal Lamination - No show-through. Can be wiped clean. Approximate thickness 450 microns. High scratch resistance. 1.5KG per panel. This material is much stiffer than PVC which means that any lumps and bumps of velcro used to fasten the panel to the wall are hidden. Polyester based graphics are considered the highest quality of all roll-up display panels.
- 200gsm Polyester display fabric. Our lightest graphic option. Fabric can be folded for transport. High scratch resistance. 0.5KG per panel. If you are travelling overseas to an exhibition or event or want the most portable possible solution then fabric is ideal as it can be folded without permanently damaging the print.
- 5mm Foamex PVC - Semi-rigid board. Medium scratch resistance. 6KG per panel. Foamex is a popular rigid material used for exhibition graphics. Very durable and can be wiped clean.
- Engineered Card - 14mm thick card with honeycomb centre. Medium scratch resistance. Can be recycled. 4.5KG per panel. A great eco-friendly alternative to plastic board material.
Rollable or foldable shell scheme panels are the preferred option for those customers who want to transport graphics conveniently to and from events. Rigid panels are a benefit for those customers who are not so concerned about portability/ease of transport or who want to fasten or attach materials to the face of the printed graphic.
Shell scheme panels are printed at a standard size of 950mm wide x 2340mm tall. This is compatible with Octanorm shell schemes.
We can also provide shell scheme panels printed at any custom size. If you are unsure of the correct size of shell scheme panels required to fit your particular stand, please check with the exhibition organiser or shell scheme provider at your event who can provide the correct dimensions for the graphics. We can then produce the panels to the exact required size for you.
If you require a slightly different size of panel for your shell scheme, simply provide the dimensions to us via email after placing your order or add a note to the 'customer notes' section at the end of the checkout process and we can work to those sizes.
As always, if you require any information or advice on shell schemes and panel sizes, we can help. Just get in touch via online chat, phone or email and our team of experienced staff will be happy to offer advice.
Velcro for attaching printed panels to your shell scheme is available separately in 20M rolls. You will need a minimum of 3 Metres of velcro to hang each panel (if you use two strips at the top of each panel and one strip on the bottom) but we recommend using velcro all around the perimeter of the panel if possible (7 Metres of velcro per panel).