Professional appearance, great versatility and easy to assemble components. ISO frame Wave was one of the original modular exhibition stands to bring together all of these functions.
The operation of the ISO frame wave system is owing to the patented flexible linking hinge that connects the upright aluminium posts of the stand. The entire wall can be flexed in order to adapt to almost any shape you require. You can add to the system or remove panels when required to adjust the overall size of the wall when you need to.
ISOframe Wave Kit 5 - What's included?
The price includes the cost of the stands and printed graphics.
- 2 Wave starter modules (W1)
- 5 Wave extension modules (W2)
- 2 Merchandising unit modules (W21)
- 1 Flying oval post (W55)
- 3 Slatwall panels (W51)
- 3 Oval post literature holders (W74)
- 4 Floodlights (W75)
- 3 Slatwall shelf and brackets (W52 and W54)
ISOframe Artwork Requirements -
The artwork features content that flows from one panel to the next, we recommend setting the artwork as one spread that we will output into sections when printing. Should your ISOframe Wave artwork not contain such images or flow over the panels, then it is OK to supply artwork as separate pages.
- Bleed - We suggest 3mm or more of bleed on artwork files with crop marks.
- Colour - CMYK only
- Resolution - 150dpi or higher at full size. Please increase resolution if you set artwork at a reduced scale.
- File - PDF, TIFF, JPG, Illustrator
We do offer an installation and logistics service which can be used for customers who would prefer to leave the assembly to us! We can store the hardware and graphics until your event is taking place, or installation team will bring it down to your event to assemble the stand within your space and collect once the exhibition has finished, leaving you with more time to promote your business.
Please get in touch via email or phone to discuss the requirements and we would be more than to happy to help.