3x1 Pop Up Display - 3 panels in total (1 front panel and 2 D-end panels)
The Express Pop Up display features all the benefits of the base model 'Quick Fix' system but also incorporates magnetic graphic hangers. Essentially this means that the panels link to the top of the frame with magnets rather than by using a plastic cup that locates over an equivalent plastic pin at the top of the frame.
There are three main benefits with a magnetic hanger when compared to the standard mechanical fixings that is used on the standard 'quick fix' system:-
1. The panels are easier to assemble as they latch to the top of the frame magnetically.
2. The panels fit neater to the top of the frame as the magnetic hangers pull the graphics more flush to the frame at the top.
3. The hanging kits are almost impossible to break as there are no hooks that can be snapped off the frame itself.
The Express pop up display uses the same geometry and quality aluminum tubing that is used on the entry level 'Quick Fix' system although the framework is a powder coated black rather than the purple colour of the Quick Fix.
To assemble the pop up stand, simply 'pop up' the framework, connect the supplied magnetic bars to the tubing by offering them up to the frame and you are ready to start hanging on the panels. It's best to start at one end, working your way along the framework one panel at a time. The panels attach magnetically at the top of the frame and then magnetically adhering to the framework along each edge. For a complete beginner the assembly should be no more than 10 minutes (and a lot less after some practice).
The Express pop up can be supplied with either printed panels or loop nylon panels (fabric). If purchasing a stand with loop nylon panels you can fasten your own prints and posters to the 'skin' with hook type velco fasteners (see downloadable data sheet for the range of available fabric colours).
For printed stands, we will supply you with details of how to send your artwork after your order is completed. For fabric pop up stand orders, please specify the colour you require in the notes box provided when you place your order.
- Frame - with 10 year manufacturers warranty
- Frame Bag
- Magnetic Channel Bars
- Set of panels for front and sides of frame (choose from printed or fabric panels)
Optional Case: £75
- Mini Elite Rigid carry case with wheels (stores pop up stand, graphics and accessories)
Optional Upgrade: £125 - get all of the following items for only £125 plus vat when bought at the same time as the stand
- Luxury rounded carry case with wheels (stores pop up stand, graphics and lighting)
- Wrap-around print for wheeled case and folding table top (allows case to be transformed into a convenient table/counter).
- Floodlight Kit (150 Watt halogen light with UK mains plug)
- 10 year guarantee
- Robust Aluminium Frame
- Quick Fix magnetically attached aluminium fixing bars
- Compatible with a range of lights and accessories
- Standard frame height 2280mm tall (assembled size)
- Sets up in just minutes with no tools required
- Selection of pop up transit cases available to make transport and storage even easier
Please refer to the Data Sheet tab above for product sizes. A diagramatical data sheet is also available, please click on the downloads tab above.
Artwork Sizes - Artwork setup templates are available from the downloads tab above.
Setup Sizes - Regular Height Stands
Regular Height Curved Stand: 2019mm wide x 2225mm tall (1 front panel at 673mm wide, 2 curved D-end panels at 673mm wide)
Regular Height Straight Stand: 2079mm wide x 2225mm tall (1 front panel at 733mm wide, 2 curved D-end panels at 673mm wide)
Artwork Setup Info
Resolution - We suggest no less than 150dpi at full size. If you set artwork at a reduced scale, please increase resolution accordingly to allow for enlargement (for example at half size, double the resolution).
Colour Mode: Supply artwork in CMYK mode only
Bleeds: Please supply artwork as one spread, not individual pages. Please ensure you add 5mm of bleed around the whole document and include crop marks.
Important Info: The D-end panels on the pop up display are curved. They start at the front of the display and wrap-around to the back, thus forming half a cylindrical shape. Care should be taken not to position viewable information too far to the outside edges of these panels otherwise it will fall to the rear of the display. As a rule of thumb, the half-way point across the end panel represents the outside edge of the display. A useful artwork setup guide that explains clearly is available to download with our artwork templates.
Files types supported: Please save files as JPG, Tiff or PDF. We also accept most industry standard design software although any files supplied in such formats should be collected for output with all text converted to outlines before saving.
Artwork Setup Templates
We are currently building a range of artwork setup templates for our products. Please check the download tab above. If you don't see the template you require or would like an artwork setup template in a particular format, please call and we will be happy to help.