Click here to view our TEXStyle Display Counters Gallery
Click here to view our TEXStyle Curved Display Wall Gallery
WHY INVEST IN AN OLD FASHIONED POP UP STAND?...
With the launch of our new Fabric range we are offering £50 off our TEXStyle Fabric Bundle Deal!
Our brand new range of soft signage, textile based systems have been developed after extensive product testing and provide a viable and distinctive alternative when compared to traditional displays that utilize heavy PVC or Polyester roll-able graphic panels.
Our new TEXStyle based systems offer fantastic benefits but whilst providing a distinctive look and feel that will grab maximum attention at your event.
We have invested in in-house dye sublimation printing equipment and have the capability of producing stunning printed fabric at widths up to 3.2 Metres. With in-house sewing and finishing capability, we are one of the few UK display companies that handle all aspects of production of fabric displays in-house.
Benefits of TEXStyle Displays
- TEXStyle graphics can be folded for transport. No more ruined prints because they are accidentally creased or folded.
- TEXStyle based displays are compact and can weigh 1/3rd as much as their traditional counterparts.
- TEXStyle graphics can be machine washed at 30 degrees.
- TEXStyle graphics are produced in one piece. No unsightly panel joins and no complicated fiddling to line-up graphic panels.
- TEXStyle graphics are non reflective and provide vibrant and rich colour.
- TEXStyle graphics can be recycled like other textiles so they are environmentally friendly.
The innovative use of a tube-based aluminum frame allows for different shapes to create a product that stands-out when compared to old fashioned, traditional pop up display systems.
The video below compares assembly of the TEXStyle Curved Display Stand Vs a Traditional Magnetic Pop Up Stand
The items supplied with this Bundle Deal are:-
TEXStyle Curved Fabric Backwall Display
Curved pop up stands are the most popular type of portable backwall displays used at exhibitions and events in the UK. Our TEXStyle curved fabric backwall uses a similar shape to a traditional magnetic pop up but utilizes a lightweight tubular aluminum frame that supports a one piece stretch fabric print rather than relying on a series of heavy magnetic channel bars to support a series of heavy, roll-able panels that have to be manually lined up side.
With the TEXStyle curved fabric backwall you get the same appealing shape as a conventional curved pop up but in a package that is lighter, more compact for transport and better looking.
- Available in two widths 8ft wide and 10ft wide
- Weight: 10KG (includes printed graphic)
- Packed Dimensions: 25cm x 25cm x 90cm
- Can be printed single or double sided
- Replacement graphics are available
Total graphic sizes
EXPO 8ft curved: 2580mm x 2280mm
EXPO 10ft curved: 3190mm x 2280mm
TEXStyle Oval Counter
Fabric based display counters are a great way of complimenting your TEXStyle fabric display and can be used as a podium or a table to support product literature or perhaps to collect customer information. Unlike traditional pop up counters that require a fragile, heavy, printed wrap-around panel, our TEXStyle counters use a lightweight stretch fabric graphic that simply push fits into the base and top of the counter using a sewn-in silicone beading. As well as looking great, our fabric display counters have significant benefits when compared to traditional pop up counters and portable furniture.
Benefits when compared to traditional portable counters: -
- Frameworks are very lightweight and compact to transport
- Graphic panels can be folded – no chance of accidental damage due to creasing/folding
- Graphic panels can be washed if they become marked or dirty
- Fabric graphics stretch over the frame to provide an attractive finish free from unsightly panel joins
- Table top can be provided in a plain black finish or with optional printing with bespoke colours and designs.
- Assembled Size: 595mm wide x 395mm deep x 1000mm tall
- Weight: 9KG (includes printed graphic)
- Assembly time: 5 minutes
- Graphic Artwork Setup Size: 1570mm wide x 1000mm Tall
This is available seperately for £150.00 plus vat
The video below shows the assembly of a TEXStyle Oval Counter.
If you require lighting for your stand we have two types available. Please select required light from the options menu.
Powerspot LED Pop Up Display Stand Floodlight
LED Blade Light
Turnaround and Delivery
Standard production turnaround time: 5 working days
Express Production time: 2-3 working days (additional cost applies)
Delivery: Next working day following production (for mainland UK addresses)
Graphic panels for this system are dye sublimation printed and can be washed at 30 degrees. When washing, do not spin dry or tumble dry. Graphic panels should be opened up after washing and allowed to air dry.