Bamboo is one of the fastest growing plants in the world. It takes just 3-4 years to grow large enough to be harvested and turned into useful materials.
With climate change, environmental degradation and natural forest reduction becoming a reality, bamboo is becoming the natural replacement for materials such as Aluminium, Glass Fibre, Plastic, Steels and Wood.
Our new ‘green’ bamboo banner stands have been developed through 20 Months of study to create a product that is not only environmentally friendly but also attractive, durable and hard wearing.
Our bamboo roller banner stand features a very wide base with feet that can be twisted out to the front or the rear of the unit, thus increasing the stability of the display. The bamboo roller banner stand is supplied complete with a natural-look padded carry bag and can be assembled in a couple of minutes.
The graphics can be printed onto a choice of material:-
- Polyester Stoplight Film
- Polyester Stoplight Film with optional crystal, scratch resistant lamination
- Lightweight textile (for the most natural and light weight option)
None of our printing processes involve the use of any harmful VOC's (solvents).
Our lightweight textile prints can be recycled along with other fabrics thus making them the most environmentally-friendly print option.
- No Solvents (VOC's) used in printing process
- Bamboo base and pole can be recycled. Fabric prints can be recycled with other textiles
- Natural Bamboo
- 2000mm x 840mm x 320mm
- Regular - 600mm - 1200mm
- Fabric prints use dye sublimation process. Polyester prints use UV or aqueous ink jet process
- Medium scratch resistant for polyester print (unlaminated). High scratch resistance for laminated or fabric graphics
- Not recommended for outdoor use
- DIN 4102 Class B1
Bamboo Roller Banner Data Sheet (16,725 Kb)
Bamboo Roller Banner Artwork Template (330 Kb)
If you have very precise colour matching requirements for your artwork then we recommend purchasing a reduced-scale hard copy proof prior to printing the finished article.