Giant Banner Stand
1200mm - 2000mm wide roller banner stands, ideal for creating a larger display backdrop
- From 1200mm - 2000mm Wide
- Heavy duty aluminium casing
- Chrome finish twist-out support feet
- Printed onto Polyester stoplight display film - Graphic sits flat with no show through
- Padded carry bag with durable zips and straps
- Support poles are made from thick aluminium tubing (no bend or flex)
Our Giant Banner Stands offer a wider display area and are available in a choice of 1200mm, 1500mm or 2000mm widths.
These stands are ideal for creating larger photo or presentation backdrops and for providing greater impact at any exhibition or event.
The stand casing is constructed from high grade, 2mm thick Aluminium for strength and is therefore far more robust than cheap imitations. Twin, heavy duty support poles keep the printed display perfectly vertical (one support pole on 1200mm giant banner stand) and assembly takes less than a few minutes.
Finally, substantial, chrome plated feet provide support and give the Giant Banner Stand a quality appearance.
The stand is supplied with a padded, side zipping carry bag and a high quality, full colour graphic, printed from your own artwork onto class B1 fire rated material.
As with our other roller banner stands, Optional lighting is available for this display. Two lights are required per stand due to the fact that the Giant Banner Stand features two support poles.
- No Solvents (VOC's) used in printing process
- Aluminium base and pole can be recycled
- 1200mm width - 2000mm x 1200mm x 130mm
- 1500mm width - 2000mm x 1500mm x 130mm
- 2000mm width - 2000mm x 2000mm x 130mm
- 1200mm - 8Kg
- 1500mm - 10Kg
- 2000mm - 14Kg
- Wide - 1200mm or greater
- UV Printing
- DIN 4102 Class B1
Giant Roller Banner data sheet (484 Kb)
1200mm Giant Banner Stand Template (370 Kb)
1500mm Giant Banner Stand Template (367 Kb)
2000mm Giant Banner Stand Template (250 Kb)
If you have very precise colour matching requirements for your artwork then we recommend purchasing a reduced-scale hard copy proof prior to printing the finished article.