Curvorama Shell Scheme Kit
Roll panels with adapters that allow overlapping panels to hang on most common aluminium shell schemes
- Decorate your exhibition shell scheme with continuous graphics
- Easy to fit and re-useable display solution
- Panels roll-up for convenient transportation
- Panels can be fitted with optional legs so they free stand
- Optional wheeled carry bag and lighting available
Curvorama is a clever system that uses a series of rollable panels to fill the walls of any aluminium shell scheme.
Depending on the size and shape of the stand, we provide the relevant arrangement of panels. These stand panel plans can be viewed in the documents available for download below.
Hanging Curvorama panels is possible by attaching small supplied plastic adapters to the top and bottom of each graphic. The adapters hook over the top and bottom cross beams of the shell scheme and pull vertical tension on each panel. Multiple Curvorama panels overlap with one another to create a continuous wall of graphics.
Although the panel joins in-betwen Curvorama graphic panels are not as inconspicuous as on other mural shell scheme solutions, Curvorama has one unique feature...
It is possible to purchase optional legs and feet that allow each Curvorama graphic panel to free-stand. This means that Curvorama graphics can be utilised at shell scheme events or, used as a free-standing banner display solution at other events where a shell scheme is not provided.
Curvorama graphics are supplied in individual tube bags. It is possible to store up 15 graphic tubes together in our optional Elite wheeled pop up hard case.
- No Solvents (VOC's) used in printing process
- Compatible with all aluminium shell schemes
- Variable - see downloadable stand plans for detailed information
- Yes (panels cover stand walls with no gaps)
- UV Printing
- Not recommended for outdoor use
Plan Drawings for Stands with 1 Wall (1,786 Kb)
Plan Drawings for Stands with 2 Walls (1,507 Kb)
Plan Drawings for Stands with 3 Walls (1,527 Kb)
If you have very precise colour matching requirements for your artwork then we recommend purchasing a reduced-scale hard copy proof prior to printing the finished article.