Shell Scheme Flags
Attaches to most shell schemes to grab maximum attention at your event
- Increase your visibility with high-level branding
- Double sided flag - can be viewed from both directions
- Supplied with bracket for attaching to shell scheme post
- Works with most hexagonal shell scheme posts of around 40mm diameter
Why not add a flag to the front post of your exhibition shell scheme to increase high-level branding at your event?
Our Exhibition Shell Scheme Flag uses a 2.8M tall glass fibre flag pole and is printed double-sided as standard so visitors approaching your booth can view the design correctly when approaching from both directions.
The supplied bracket is designed to clamp onto any hexagonal shell scheme post with a diameter of 40mm approximately. It will work with Octanorm and Sodem (GES Complete) shell schemes as well as many others.
If you have booked a shell scheme and would like to confirm compatibility of the bracket, please email our sales department with details of the shell scheme you have booked and we can check for you.
This flag pole and printed graphic can also be used at any outdoor event so you can get maximum return from investment on your flag. Check out our range of compatible flag bases that are available seperately.
- 2.8M pole (when straight)
- 250cm tall x 55cm wide when assembled
Shell Scheme Flag Artwork Template (389 Kb)