Printdesigns can supply great looking custom printed tablecloths for your event or exhibition and thanks to our full colour dye sublimation print process, there are few restrictions on the size and design of your printed tablecloth.
Information about tablecloth printing
There are two main methods of production for printing short runs or one off tablecloths that are used by most suppliers:-
1. Off the shelf, pre-dyed fabric cloth is bought-in and a printed transfer is ironed/pressed onto the front of it.
2. The fabric is actually printed using a 'dye sublimation' process. Ink is fixed into the fabric rather than the design being pressed onto it.
Dye sublimation printing of tablecloths offers many advantages when compared to simply pressing-on a transfer:-
- The artwork can be printed all over the fabric (not just on the front of the cloth).
- Any background colour can be printed onto the cloth (you are not restricted to off the shelf colours).
- Print quality is superior as ink is fixed into the fabric rather than being a transfer pressed on-top.
- Colours are vibrant and strong.
- Bespoke sized cloths are available on request as fabric is printed from large rolls.
Dye sublimation printing of tablecloths normally comes at a premium from many suppliers who offer it but here at Printdesigns all of our printed tablecloths are produced in this way and costs are often lower than transfer printed designs from our competitors.
We offer two 'off the shelf' sizes for tablecloths that are geared towards some standard sized exhibition tables. We can also produce bespoke sized cloths on request so just call for a quotation on any bespoke size you require.
Off the shelf printed tablecloth sizes
178cm x 275cm - fits 4'-6' table size
178cm x 366cm - fits 6-8' table size
Artwork guidelines for printed tablecloths
You can use any CMYK colours in the design of your cloth.
You can have your design spread all over the fabric (step and repeat logos work well)
Set artwork at 100%, 50% or 25% scale
Set artwork in CMYK colour mode only
Allow 20mm of printed edge bleed on your artwork and use crop marks
You can supply your artwork to us ready for print or for a small fee you can provide just your raw logo and any text and we can set the artwork for prnting for you and send a proof for you to check.
Printed tablecloths are normally produced in around 5 working days and shipped with a next working day courier. If you have a rush requirement, please just contact us and we will try to help with your requirements.