Aero Plus Banner Stand Kit
Features 3 graphic panels & includes carry bag. Can be expanded & adapted to create various shaped displays.
- Features central 1500mm wide panel with 1000mm wide panels on each side
- The 1000mm wide 'wings' can be angled to make a flat or angles display wall
- Additional bases and graphics can be added to increase the size of the stand
- Add optional parts to fully customise the look of your display
The Aero Plus Banner Stand Kit gives you everything you need to make a great looking, professional display that is both adaptable in shape and expandable in size.
The Aero Plus Banner Stand kit includes:
- 2 x 1000mm wide outer banners
- 1 x Central 1500mm wide banner
- 4 x folding cross bases with telescopic posts
- 1 x Carry bag
Aero banner stand graphics are stored retracted into a cassette so transporting the display is easy and convenient without the risk of damage to the prints.
Additional bases and posts can be purchased along with graphic cassettes in a choice of 1000mm, 1500mm or 2000mm widths so your Aero stand can grow to fill larger spaces if required.
Graphic prints for the Aero banner stand are produced with a full-height graphic as standard but it is possible for us to produce graphics of varying depth on request. Please scroll through the product images to see the range of 11 graphic height positions that are possible on each Aero banner stand panel.
For a more custom-look, a range of optional components can be attached to the upright posts of the Aero Plus banner stand including iPad holders, shelves, literature holders and VESA mounts for supporting flat-screens up to 5KG in weight.
Printdesigns offer a free exhibition stand design service. If you have a particular stand-space or floor area that you wish to fill then please contact our sales department who will be happy to provide a free quotation and drawing based on the Aero Plus banner stand display.
- No Solvents (VOC's) used in printing process
- Aluminium frame can be recycled
Aero + Artwork Templates (9,144 Kb)
Aero + Data Sheet (3,060 Kb)
Aero + Assembly Instructions (1,160 Kb)
If you have very precise colour matching requirements for your artwork then we recommend purchasing a reduced-scale hard copy proof prior to printing the finished article.