This display is an ideal option for shopping centres, showrooms or exhibition venues.
For the most demanding client, our Linear range of exhibition stands is guaranteed to impress.
The Linear Exec Curve Kit utilises strong but stylish 75mm diameter aluminium up rights that support a curved overhead canopy to create an incredibly modern, unique appearance.
Graphics for the Linear Exec Curved kit are printed onto a tough, heavyweight Opal Jet polyester and are finished with a scratch resistant over laminate finish film. The panels can be rolled up thus making them easy to handle and transport and are attached in two sections to the framework of the display magnetically. The linear executive curved kit is available in a choice of three configurations which utilise monitor brackets, leaflet holders and tables. With such flexibility in the layout of the display it is possible to find a display stand solution that best fits your requirements.
Linear Exec Curve Kit Configurations
- LK030-001 - includes 2 x LCD mounts and 4 linear shelves (LCD screens not included)
- LK030-002 - includes 2 x LCD mounts and 4 literature holders (LCD screens not included)
- LK030-003 - includes 6 x A4 literature holders
- Hardware dimensions (mm): 2475 x 3000 x 500 - approximately overall assembled size
- Frosted acrylic wing (mm): 995 x 255 x 40
- Linear shelf (mm): 370 x 345 x 65 (max weight - 5Kg)
- Small LCD bracket : Max LCD size 20"
All linear exec curved kits are supplied ready to assemble with full colour graphics from your own supplied artwork. We can also quote for any design work that may be required, simply contact us for details and to discuss your requirements.
A Linear AC506 wheeled case is a worth while investment if the stand is to be transported to and from venues. As standard, the kit will come flat packed in suitable cardboard boxes. Our new PS1050 LED floodlights are ultra modern and will help illuminate and add extra interest to your display.
- No Solvents (VOC's) used in printing process
- Aluminium frame can be recycled
If you have very precise colour matching requirements for your artwork then we recommend purchasing a reduced-scale hard copy proof prior to printing the finished article.