3x3 Cross Braced Pop Up Display - 5 panels in total (3 front panels and 2 D-end panels)
Our Cross Braced Pop Up Display is the best value cross braced pop up stand on the market. The system uses tough anodised aluminum tubing in a super-strong cross braced configuration.
Benefits of the cross braced pop up stand over regular non cross braced systems include:-
- Greater assembled height than most magnetic, non cross braced pop up systems. Beneficial at shows where added height draws more attention.
- Because framework is more rigid, panels fit well even when the stand is assembled on an uneven floor.
- End caps of the cross braced stand are narrower thus the depth of the frame is reduced, ensuring a tighter-fit against an exhibition stand backwall.
As with our Express Pop Up Stand, the Cross Braced Pop Up Stand also features magnetic hanging kits rather than regular mechanical 'node and hook' hangers as used on cheaper displays.
Benefits of magnetic graphic hangers are:-
- The panels are easier to assemble as they latch to the top of the frame magnetically.
- The panels fit neater to the top of the frame as the magnetic hangers pull the graphics more flush to the frame at the top.
- The hanging kits are almost impossible to break as there are no hooks that can be snapped off the frame itself.
The Cross Braced Pop Up Display features an attractive anodised self-locking blue tubing.
To assemble the pop up stand, simply 'pop up' the self-locking framework, connect the supplied magnetic bars to the tubing by offering them up to the frame and you are ready to start hanging on the panels. It's best to start at one end, working your way along the framework one panel at a time. The panels attach magnetically at the top of the frame and then magnetically adhering to the framework along each edge. For a complete beginner the assembly should be no more than 10 minutes (and a lot less after some practice).
The Cross Braced Pop Up Stand is supplied with printed panels.
For printed stands, we will supply you with details of how to send your artwork after your order is completed. You can download useful artwork setup templates in our download section above or our experienced graphic designer can help with any artwork design that you may require.
- Frame - with 10 year manufacturers warranty
- Frame Bag
- Magnetic Channel Bars
- Set of printed panels for front and sides of frame
Optional Case: £75
- Mini Elite Rigid carry case with wheels (stores pop up stand, graphics and accessories)
Optional Upgrade: £125 - get all of the following items for only £125 plus vat when bought at the same time as the stand
- Deluxe carry case with wheels (stores pop up stand, graphics and accessories)
- Wrap-around print for wheeled case and folding table top (allows case to be transformed into a convenient table/counter.
- Floodlight Kit (150 Watt halogen light with UK mains plug)
- 10 year guarantee
- 2.4M assembled height (approx)
- Cross Braced for extra stiffness
- Robust Aluminium Frame
- Quick Fix magnetically attached aluminium fixing bars
- Compatible with a range of lights and accessories
- Sets up in just minutes with no tools required
- Selection of pop up transit cases available to make transport and storage even easier
Please refer to the Data Sheet tab above for product sizes. A diagramatical data sheet is also available, please click on the downloads tab above.
Artwork Sizes - Artwork setup templates are available from the downloads tab above.
Front curved Panels: 750 x 2382mm
Rear curved Panels (optional): 829 x 2382mm
D end curved Panels: 500 x 2382mm
Overall setup size: 2382mm tall x 3250mm wide (three front panels and two end panels)
Artwork Setup Info
Resolution - We suggest no less than 150dpi at full size. If you set artwork at a reduced scale, please increase resolution accordingly to allow for enlargement (for example at half size, double the resolution).
Colour Mode: Supply artwork in CMYK mode only
Bleeds: Please supply artwork as one spread, not individual pages. Please ensure you add 5mm of bleed around the whole document and include crop marks
Important Info: The D-end panels on the pop up display are curved. They start at the front of the display and wrap-around to the back, thus forming half a cylindrical shape. Care should be taken not to position viewable information too far to the outside edges of these panels otherwise it will fall to the rear of the display. As a rule of thumb, the half-way point across the end panel represents the outside edge of the display. A useful artwork setup guide that explains clearly is available to download with our artwork templates.
Files types supported: Please save files as JPG, Tiff or PDF. We also accept most industry standard design software although any files supplied in such formats should be collected for output with all text converted to outlines before saving.
Artwork Setup Templates
We are currently building a range of artwork setup templates for our products. Please check the download tab above. If you don't see the template you require or would like an artwork setup template in a particular format, please call and we will be happy to help.