The TexStyle Concave Display Stand is an alternative shape to the usual straight or curved fabric display stands, as it curves on it's vertical axis. It's shape gives it great impact as a backwall for an exhibition.
The TexStyle Concave Display stand is very easy to assemble. You simply push fit the tubular aluminium framework together and with the frame laid flat on the floor, slide over the fabric 'sock' and close the zip at the bottom. Once the fabric graphic is in place, you can stand up the display stand on the floor. At the back of the stand two stabilising legs clip onto the tubular frame, these are there to allow the frame to stand alone. The process should take no more than 10 minutes.
Benefits of the TEXStyle Concave Fabric Display Stand when compared to traditional magnetic pop up stands:-
- Half the packed weight of a traditional pop up stand
- Can be transported in a regular car on the backseat or footwell - A large pop up stand in wheeled case will occupy the rear of a hatchback with the seats folded or the entire back seat!
- No seams or joins in the face of the graphic
- Graphics can be folded for transport
- No need to worry about getting creases in rollable panels or damaging edges of panels
- No magnetic tape to lose cohesion over time
- Can be single or double sided without having to purchase additional mag bars for frame
- No reflection or glare from high quality fabric graphics
TEXStyle Concave Fabric Display Stand
Assembled Size: 2750mm wide x 2260mm tall x 640mm deep
Weight: Stand inc fabric print & carry bag: 10KG approx
Graphic Artwork Setup Size: 2780mm wide x 2305mm Tall
Turnaround and Delivery
Standard production turnaround time: 5 working days
Express Production time: 2-3 working days (additional cost applies)
Delivery: Next working day following production (for mainland UK addresses)
Graphic panels for this system are dye sublimation printed and can be washed at 30 degrees. When washing, do not spin dry or tumble dry. Graphic panels should be opened up after washing and allowed to air dry.
If you were about to purchase a traditional pop up stand then you really should consider a fabric based alternative. Our showroom is always available where you can come and view our range of stands for yourself.