About our company
Printdesigns Limited was established in 1999. Since that time, we have grown to become one of the leading print and display companies in the UK.
Our success can be attributed to several key factors that separate Printdesigns from the crowd. These include investing heavily in the very latest equipment, which lowers our costs of production substantially from the competition, bulk-buying and warehousing our own stocks to reduce costs and above all, not losing sight of the fact that each and every one of our customers large and small is important and should be treated as an individual.
If you have found our website whilst searching the web looking for a supplier, then you will most likely be spoilt for choice. Here are a several reasons why we are different to many of our competitors:·
- All printing is produced in house - so we can maintain control on quality and lead times
- Large volumes of stock carried in our own warehouses - so we can fulfil orders reliably and quickly
- Investment in the latest digital imaging equipment - to ensure our printed products are of the highest quality
- Fast turnaround - so we can usually help with those last-minute rush requirements
- Helpful, friendly customer service always available
Our reputation is based on quality, service and unbeatable pricing. This has earned us the reputation as a leading supplier in this sector with a customer base that includes leading companies such as BMW, Mazda, Lexmark, British Airways, the BBC and of thousands of other businesses nationwide.
Here at Printdesigns we believe in fostering long lasting, mutually profitable relationships with our clients. It is not our desire to simply sell you a product and 'cut and run'. This is why our aim is to provide a complete service from your first contact with us to delivering the finished product.