The iPad Vesa Display Stand Scheme Bracket is a secure enclosure designed for use with iPad 2 and iPad 3 devices. The iPad is slid into the enclosure which has a VESA mount bracket on the reverse. The VESA mount has an adjustable clamp which is designed to dock into the slot on the face of most exhibition shell scheme posts.
The iPad Shell Scheme Bracket will work with most exhibition shell scheme posts by fitting inside the slot of the shell scheme post and then opening in order to clamp into place. The 'spread' of the clamp that slots into the shell scheme post is adjustable between 8-12mm so it is important to check compatibility with your shell scheme before ordering. If you have any queries regarding compatibility, please contact us and we can advise.
Although this product is suitable for mounting to most exhibition shell schemes, we recommend confirming suitability before purchase. If you give us a call and we would be more than happy to help with your enquiry.
- Designed for use with iPad 2,3,4, iPad Air 1, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro 9.7”, iPad 9.7” 2017 (5th generation) and iPad 9.7” 2018 (6th generation)
- iPad holder and Centro interface mounting bracket supplied
- Enclosures in textured black or white finish
- Holder rotates 360°
- No swivel movement or tilt action
- Overall holder dimensions
- Portrait: 206(w) x 58(d) x 294mm(h)
- Landscape: 294(w) x 58(d) x 206mm(h)
- Net weight - 1.6kg
- Carton dimensions - 360(w) x 250(d) x 120mm(h)
- Packaged weight - 3.0kg